Monday, May 18, 2015

Monday- Weigh-In

I made the mistake of weighing myself this morning. The only reason I did was because of the diet bet I'm doing. I have a month (April 27-May 27) to lose 4% of my body weight. Since my starting weight was 159.0 pounds I have to lose about 6.4 pounds to win. 

You have to weigh yourself in the beginning and then once in the middle (which I did today). If you don't, you'll be disqualified because they don't want people trying to lose all of the weight the last few days of the bet. They want people to try losing weight the healthy way. 

If I didn't "have" to weigh myself I wouldn't have. Either way, I am regretting that I did. I think I'm going to bow out of this diet bet to save my sanity. I was feeling great this morning until I got on that darn scale. I hadn't weighed myself in a couple weeks so I was excited to see if I had lost some weight (at least a pound or two)...But no... I didn't lose ANY weight these past few weeks. I weigh EXACTLY THE SAME as I did three weeks ago. Ugh. Actually, I weight exacky the same as I did six weeks ago!! 158.6. WTF. 

Anyway, not going to let it ruin my day. F@ck the scale, I'm going on a run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment