Sunday, May 10, 2015

Day 63 - Feeling Blah

Sunday, May 10, 2015, 9:30pm

It is day 63 and I definitely understand why my diets have always failed around this time. Don't worry, I have t fallen off the wagon but the lack of weight loss is really started to de-motivate me. It's so frustrating doing all this work and barely losing any weight. I'm also struggling financially at the moment and am really going to have to put everything I have into work over the next few weeks. That means no more gym days... Ugh. I always knew the true challenge would be when I faced a bump in the road that would change up my informal routine. It looks like the time has come, and of course it's right around day 60. 

I have basically given up ok the scale. Yesterday I also went way over my daily calories. I am still having hardcore sugar cravings and if I don't find a way of curbing them, they will always be the downfall of my weigh loss progress. At day 63 I shouldn't be struggling with sugar cravings this much. I think I just haven't cut nearly enough out of my diet yet. Between the Snackwell cookies, push-up pops, Special K cereal, and Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches, I am still fully addicted to sugar, now I just healthier versions of it. The popups, Special K, and Snackwell cookies are gone (thank god) and I don't plan on buying anymore anytime soon. 

Tomorrow is a new day and a new week. My focus will continue being how I feel and not how much the scale shows. This weeks goal is to cut my daily sugar intake to stay within the limits of the MFP app. 

Happy Mother's Day. 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment