Thursday, June 5, 2014

Day 31 Update

When I woke up this morning I did not think I would be able to exercise since I had such a busy day scheduled.  After work I had to go to my daughter's Open House from 6pm-7pm.  We would then need to go to the grocery store and go home and make dinner.  I knew that it would be too late for a walk after dinner so I wasn't sure what to do.  If I didn't exercise for at least 20 minutes I would fail the new June2014 challenge I am doing on MFP (MyFitnessPal).

I ended up deciding to go for a run BEFORE work.  I normally get to my client's between 10am-10:30am.  I knew that if I went on a run I would get there later than 10:30am but I also knew my client wouldn't mind.  I hadn't been on a run in months and even then I could only run short distances at a time.  I figured I would alternate between walking and running.  I set off around 9am (after dropping my kids off at school).  I started with power walking to a local cemetery which is 1.6 miles away.  On the way back I decided to give jogging a try.  I was so surprised when I jogged the WHOLE WAY BACK HOME.  I didn't stop once!!!  I was so proud of myself.  I couldn't believe I could do that.

So tomorrow I want to wake up early (at 5:30am) and go for a run.  In order to do that I have to go to bed ASAP.  It's already 11:30pm which means I can still get six hours of sleep if I go to sleep right now.

Quick Daily Meal Summary:

*Breakfast: 2 cups Special K Fruit & Yogurt cereal w/nonfat milk (7:00am)
*Snack: 2 servings of baby carrots (11:00am)
*Snack: 1 nonfat Greek yogurt and 2 servings of raspberries (1:00pm)
*Lunch: Chicken Souza Enchiladas by Smart Ones (3:00pm)
*Dinner: 3 ounces baked chicken breast, 6 spears of asparagus, 1/2 cup white rice
Drinks today: 10-12 cups of water and 1 can diet 7-Up w/dinner

Good night everyone.  xoxo

P.S.  Tomorrow is my one month anniversary!!  You know what that means...MEASUREMENTS!!!  I am excited and nervous to post my updated measurements.  Either way, I know I've been kicking @ss.  Nite.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment