Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Day 72 - Tuesday

Tuesday, 5/19/15, 8:18am

I thought Monday's were the worst but in reality Tuesday's are really the worst. That's because I have to be at my client's by 10am which leaves zero time to exercise in the morning before work. It also means that I'll be getting off work at 6:15pm and won't get home until 7:00-7:30pm. 

This morning is one of those mornings where I am anxious to go for a run. My ankles are pretty sore though so maybe it's best that I don't run today. Instead I'll try doing some cardio at home (planks, ice skaters, mountain climbers, etc...). 

I weighed myself on my mom's scale to see if my scale was broken. It isn't. I really do weigh about 159. Day 72 of eating a healthy 1200/day calorie diet combined with 4-7 days of exercise per week and I have lost zero pounds. I have gone down two belt sizes but am flabbergasted as to how I still weigh almost 160 pounds. I started taking my thyroid medication again and doubled the dose. Without health insurance I have to try and self diagnose these issues. It's so frustrating that I have to wait until January 2016 to be able to sign up for insurance.  

No comments:

Post a Comment