Thursday, May 21, 2015

Day 74 - Finally Lost Some Pounds!

Thursday, 5/21/15, 8:13am

This morning I was thinking... Am I going to weight the same 158-159 pounds in a month, two months, six months...? It's frustrating when you are really doing all you can do but your weight isn't dropping. At that point your only two choices are to: 1) Give up and gain all te weight back and continue gaining weight; or 2) Keep doing what you're doing and just see what happens. Since eating unhealthy is just not an option anymore (most of the food I wouldn't eat now even if I could) my only really choice has been to keep going. 

These thoughts led to another question: If I weigh myself every day (like I have in the past) what would I see? Would I see my weigh go up one day and down the next or would my weight just stay the same? In the past when I weighed myself daily I would see the scale go up a few ounces one day and then down a few plus an ounce or two the followif day. Instead of logging the constant flucuations I would only log my weight when it had dropped below my previous recorded weight. This let me see how my weight was going down over the course of a week and month. 

I curiously stepped on the scale this morning wondering if I had:
a) Gained weight 
b) Was at the same weight
c) Lost an ounce or two

I was ecstatic when I saw that I had lost over 3 pounds!!!  My weight is now 155.0 pounds. 

Finally!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment