Monday, May 11, 2015

Day 64 - Feeling Better

Monday, 5/11/15, 9:19pm

I am feeling much better than I was this morning. First off, I ran 8k today which is almost double the longest I've previously gone. I burned over 700 calories!

Next, I came in way under my daily calories limit AND my daily sugar limit! The sugar limit was what my goal was in hopes that my sugar cravings would start to subside. I did have a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich after dinner but only after checking my net calories and sugar for the day. Either way, I always suffer the cravings at night and in the morning. I am feeling great tonight which could be because I cut down on the sugar today or it could be because I ate that ice cream sandwich. Tomorrow morning will be the true test. I wake up every morning with awful cravings, almost like a drug addict but instead of craving drugs I crave sugar. It's that intense. I'm really hoping the cravings have died down tomorrow morning...we'll just have to see. 

I also got a tone of back logged work done which included getting caught up with invoicing ALL of my clients. 

Between the exercise accomplishment, the diet accomplishment, or the work accomplishment, I am going to bed tonight feeling so much better than I was this weekend and this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment