Friday, May 15, 2015

Day 66 - Recap

Wednesday 5/13/15

To recap today, I went on a 10k run!!, worked for a few hours, came home and made...you guessed it...tacos! I know I swore off tacos but I am on a tight budget and I had left overs from last night. This time, instead of frying up eight mini corn tortillas in loads of oil and stuffing them with a tiny bit of meat, I cooked two regular size corn tortilla with 1/4 tablespoon oil for each. I then filled the two tortillas with loads of 96% fat free taco meat. They were still delicious and a less than half of the calories of last nights tacos. 

My ankles are acting up again from running. I'm not exactly sure why. A couple years ago it was the top of my feet and ankles that hurt. This time it's the inside side of my ankles. My right is also a bit sore, it actually almost feels numb... It's a weird sensation. 

Today's run was great but left me feeling tired and hungry for most of the day. I've come to realize that a 30 minute run is energizing but anything over 45-50 minutes is tiring. It's still worth it though. All of my hard work will pay off when I cross my first full marathon finish line. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment