Thursday, May 21, 2015

Day 73 - Day One of Juicing

Tuesday, 5/21/15

Today I made my first juice with my new juicer. The juice contained:

1/2 of a cucumber 
1 bale of kale (about 6 leaves)
3 stalks of celery
1 apple
1/2 of a lemon

The juice wasn't great but at least it wasn't that strong. The main problem was all of the disgusting pulp in the second half of the bottle. I had brought the juice with me to a client's and didn't have anything to strain it with.  I tried using a papertowel without much luck. I drank as much as I could stomach (about 3/4 of the total batch) and then threw the rest out. 

I didn't notice any significant changes in my body from having the juice (not that I would from just two glasses in one day) but I wasn't nearly as hungry throughout the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment