Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Day 44 - Morning Check-In

4/21/15

It's 6:26am on Tuesday morning. I'm sitting on the edge of my bed drinking coffee and updated my blog. I have to wake my older daughter up in just a few minutes to take a shower. 

Today is one of the days I work all day so there is no chance I'll make it to the gym. I may have time to do yoga but I'm very tight on time this morning so we'll just have to see. Since I get off work at 6:30pm I won't have time to stop at the grocery store. I have some frozen ground beef from Trader Joe's that I'll leave in the counter to defrost while I'm at work. 

Today's Meal Plan:

Breakfast:
3/4 cup of Special K
1/2-1 Grapefruit
Coffee

Lunch:
Three Cheese Ziti

Snacks:
14 Carrots
Eggplant hummus
30 Green grapes

Dinner:
Tacos w/ 96% ground beef
3 Organic corn tortillas
1/8 cup 2% shredded jack/cheddar
1 tbsp Canola oil (to cook tortillas in)


I haven't eaten anything yet today but after entering this all into MFP I have only 28 calories remaining which is right where I want to be. 



No comments:

Post a Comment